Monday 13 September 2010

Cute Teddy

Just look at this cutie from Bugaboo stamps... you could have him too, he's a Freebie... thanks so much Bugaboo.
This card is for their Catch the Bug Challenge, A stitch in Time. The little bear is sitting on a spool of thread and I have added faux stitching around the edge of the backing paper, which I printed with my Rollagraph Tiny Leaves wheel. The blocks of Autumn colours are from Basic Grey and the sentiment was generated on the computer.
I wasn't sure whether the little bear is wearing a nappy or whether he just has a fat tummy with a heart on it! As you can see I went for the nappy option!
Taylored Expressions - Sketch (I like this one, I think I'll be using it again!)
Cute Card Thursday - Play on Words
CCEE Stampers - Teddy Bears
Pollycraft - Autumn Colours

17 comments:

  1. He is seriously cute! Love how rich the red thread looks. Thanks for pointing out the freebie, I've popped over and picked him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it Chrissie - Sew Cute! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love your little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. great sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch--and your sentiment is perfect. Great card. Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute image , card is fab , love the colours again , sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this one so much Chrissie the papers and colours along with the image are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card is so cute! I just want to take that little cutie home and give him a bottle! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This teddy is so cute! Perfect name for the post! Thank you for playing along with the Catch the Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Fabulous image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at CCT this week. :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute - and love the background papers as well.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME card! LOVE your colors and papers and your work on the image is BRILLIANT! Thanks so much for playing along at BUGABOO'S challenge at CATCH THE BUG:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see London! I see France! I see Sewing Bear's underpants! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's A Stitch in Time challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining in with us a Catch The Bug this week for our Sewing and Fall challenge. Hope to see you again.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for entering Catch The Bugs Stitch in Time challenge this past week. We appreciate it so much and I love your card. Please join us this week for a special challenge helping OWH celebrate their birthday and helping make cards for Soldiers to send home as they are away. Thanks again. Tammy Miller DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is 'sew' fabulous Chrissie - he's a cutie, sat there on his cotton reel.

    I can't really make out whether its a nappy or his belly either.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie