The pearlised card was embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. I really wish that they would make more folders which can be extended to cover greater areas, as can be done with this one. The Stampin' Up frame had its first inking today, and I was delighted to discover that it fitted beautifully into one of my Nestie oval dies. I used my granddaughter's Lego and a piece of acetate packaging to position the stamp for the sentiment correctly into the frame.
The brads are really tiny and I find it difficult to align them correctly when making holes for them, so as long as they are not needed to join layers together, I cut the 'legs' off and stick them in position with glue dots.
Don't you just love the edge that punch gives.... mmmmm yummy!