Tuesday 28 September 2010

Looks like autumn

Good morning all!
Here is my DT card for My Time to Craft where the theme this week is Looks Like Autumn. I made this card prior to the one with the single sycamore leaf a few posts back, but used the wastage from one of these leaves to make the focal element for that one. Waste not want not, as my old mum used to say.
I stamped the brown card with my Stampin' Up 'Friendly' background stamp, before die cutting the leaves with my Cuttlebug dies.  The sentiment is from SU's Sincere Salutations set.
This card has been rather a variation on an Autumn theme as I seem to have made quite a few in similar vein this year.
Hop over to MTTC and show us your Autumnal cards. There is a new rule now about combining no more than 3 challenges... somehow the cards seem more special if they are just for a select few!
Yesterday was spent in Bath looking after my granddaughter. It was Daisy and me and a portable potty - 'Potette' (used twice during the course of our shopping expedition). What a brilliant invention they are!
Her potty training is fairly well established now, and she's very good about letting us know when she needs to 'go'. She only seems to have accidents when she's totally engrossed in her play! Another milestone practically conquered.
Crafty Little Place - Autumn Dayz

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Chrissie love the clean and simple look and congrats to Miss Daisy on her potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Chrissie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean lines of the layout and the colors you used. Such a rich brown. Wish we could get our grandson Luke over the potty milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie, I just love your beautiful, simple but classic style.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card - the layout and stamped leaves are just fab! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a crispy clean card, love the images on worded paper, great detail!! Thanks for sharing it with us at ACLP! Nicole, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simply GORGEOUS! LOVE IT! Thanks for joining in at ACLP:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie I like this a lot. Its so sophisticated in its classic design and simplicity. Well done!

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC~ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Autumn card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning!! Loooooooooove it!Thanks for playing along with us at ACLP!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the CAS look, very beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie