Saturday 5 February 2011

It's all in the numbers

This is my final contribution as a DT member at One Stop Crafts. I have decided to step down after a wonderful spell with a super bunch of designers, in order to devote a little more time to my new venture with my lovely friend Mandi, the Clean and Simple Challenge "Less is More".
At One Stop Crafts the sponsor this week is Helen from Ellephantastic  cards and crafts. I love using her images, but being away from home for a prolonged time, sadly I haven't been able to use one this time.
This one is yet another of the raft of Golden Wedding cards I made for some friends.
This looks slightly art deco to me. The paper is from Pink Petticoat and the tiny tag and numbers are from Cuttlebug dies.
The sentiment was computer generated and mounted on Nesties.
Clean and Simple!
We are really hoping that the awaited grandchild arrives this weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Chrissie - this is such a stylish and elegant card. I love the simplicity of design!

    Fingers crossed that today's the day!! Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly is clean and simple, and simply stunning. You do this so well Chrissie :-)
    Fingers crossed eh?
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic card!
    That is a lovely font...I think i know it :)

    Hoping you get your second Grand-baby this weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie, I saw your DT card on One Stop and had to tell you...I love it. I have had a few 50th Birthday cards to make and a couple of 50th Anniversary cards and wish I had seen how you had done this b4, it is fab. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card so clean and simple which is my favorite.
    Can't wait to see and hear about the new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a real stunner, Chrissie.

    I've got my fingers crossed that your grandchild arrives soon - you're starting to sound desperate - and I'm sure the expectant mum is also fed up with the waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissie, you are a master of the simple and beautiful. This card is so beautiful. I'm so glad you have started the Simply Less challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple yet completly stunning!! kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie, Fantastic C&S card love this sooo stylish! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie, another inspirational card. Please pop over to my blog - there's a wee surprise for you there. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card to receive on such a special occasion. They must have been thrilled with this card.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgous, so elegant xx JAn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie