Tuesday 8 February 2011

Valentines for my choir members

Lots of the cards I make for sale at my choir, have a musical reference and this is no exception.
I have just bought the manuscript wheel from Stampin' Up which I used to decorate these hearts.I think that I will get quite a lot of mileage out of that stamp. The top heart has been mounted on pop dots to add a little relief and both have been edged with Basic Gray ink to add definition.
All the Valentine cards I made were sold really quickly and I have orders for a couple more.
Stamps R Us - Valentine
Stamp with Fun - Love
The Pink Elephant - Be my Valentine
Crazy Challenge  - Lots of Love
Ooh La La - Someone Special
Allsorts - Love, Love, Love
Crafty Cardmakers - Hearts
Raise the bar - Hearts
Simply Create - Give your heart away!

14 comments:

  1. Just perfect for your choir members- gorgeous! btw congratulations on your new sweet little grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so perfect with the hearts and the music, beautiful. Thanks for playing along with Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple and elegant.
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful classy card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a perfect valentine card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - I'm not surprised you sell them very quickly = your fellow choristors (is that right) are getting very professional individual cards that have been handmade to perfection - how can they buy from anywhere else when you make such stunning cards.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect use of the music stamp. I love these little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card simple but so effective
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply sweet! Your choir members will be thrilled to receive this thoughful card.
    Thanks for sharing and good luck at the Stamps R Us challenge!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning Chrissie - I love it!
    How's your new Grandson doing?
    Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card love the hearts...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, Chrissie, i've been browsing this evening since you sent me the links to your tree cards that are so similar to mine. i LOVE all of your music stave and heart valentine cards - this wheel is one of my favorites, so i'll have to adapt these ideas for myself.

    also, congratulations for your adorable grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the "less is more" effect
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la this fortnight with your beautiful CAS card; we hope to see you again soon, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie