Saturday 25 May 2013

Humour!

The theme this week a Less is More is 'Humour'. This kind of card can be quite problematic, but there are several companies whose images are perfect for this subject.
This one is from Bugaboo and is such fun!
I coloured it with Copics and added a little paper from Pink Petticoat.

This card uses an image from Acid Drops and Whatnots and I love the stamps, reminiscent of the period of Jeeves and Wooster!

Those of you who know me of old know of my predilection for chickens and the Penny Black variety are just awesome. This card is made from a part image from Chicky Night, I masked out a couple of the girls for this one and made the sentiment on the computer arranging it so that it would fit into the Die cut from my new Clearly Besotted You Said It die collection.
Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

  1. So love these Chrissy, fab LIM cards. Super images too. Have a lovely weekend. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Chrissie xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CAS creations and thanks for the smiles.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this challenge is just perfect!! Love humorous cards :0)
    Brilliant inspiration.. the acid drops are just the job but the chicken card had me giggling so much...great wording Chrissie :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all gave me a chuckle :) You have a terrific sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fab cards Chrissie and I particularly like your hens one. The speech bubble works brilliantly! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Hun,these are brilliant cards love the images,and beautiful detail as always hun.bless you for your comment hun,and for staying with me all my love hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards, great verse on the last one,
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL what a clucking great sentiment on your chicken card, did I tell you that I bought some chickens? Lewes the c*ck doesn't have much of a tail at present, but I shall be sure to tell him about cocktails!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your humorous cards, all great. The woman on the first is right, ...you should always try before and rather twice that one!
    The one with the hens is the cutest! The speech bubble fits super well, and the sentiment is very funny.
    I like the middle card too, she is very élegante.

    Wish you a nice day
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie, Three beautiful and funny cards, funny is difficult but you pulled it off again!! I always love your chicken cards LOL Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them all! My favourite, though, has to be the less 'classy' chicks :-) Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie