Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunny Sunday

I downloaded an album from iTunes of Gerald Finzi's music and I could listen to it all day. I discovered that my phone would charge when on the iPod dock and so it sits on my desk and accompanies me throughout the day.
It really is the most beautiful music!
Anyway onto a few cards... the first is for a couple of challenges.
The colours are from Crazy 4 Challenges
 I really love this combo! 
The sketch is from Seize the Birthday 
This one is for the A Day for Daisies Lace(y) challenge with the colour inspiration from the Fusion Challenge
This last one combined three challenges.
The colour turned out a rather startling blue when I tweaked it in Picasa, sorry about that, it's not actually so vivid!
I used the sketch from Clean and Simple, the colours from Dynamic Duos and the the theme of Mothers from  Paper Players.
We are going to watch Hampshire play cricket this afternoon, but we'll be having a carvery lunch first... wonderful!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards Chrissie - love your embossed & lace edged Fusion card.
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of the FTL 239 card!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you've been busy. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie all lovely card, your mother's day car is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards! i love the ADFD card best...the coloring, the lace frame...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards! Thank you for joining us for Dynamic Duos fun this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I craft with my iPad on my desk... It's laying flat though so I have to be careful not to use it as a cutting mat!!!
    These are all super cards, love the lacy edge on your fusion card and another top tip to use EF on the diagonal :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely lovely! Great colours and textures. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been busy Chrissie! These are all lovely but my favourite has to be the dynamic card you made with the Dynamic Duos colours! Fabulous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such pretty cards! I love how the Seize the Birthday Sketch inspired you! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cards, Chrissie! Love how you used the DD colors. Your card really pops! Thank you for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos AND at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of inspiration here, my friend! I happened to see your card at this week's Fusion challenge and knew it had to be yours. The white embossing and pretty flowers really caught my eye. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards, Chrissie! I love the clean and classy Mother's Day card. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Chrissie. I love the flowers. So glad you could play along with us this week at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie