Wednesday 15 May 2013

Mr Mojo has been hiding

Yesterday was a singularly unproductive day, today has gone a little better with a few cards being accomplished!
These fab flowers are for the Border One Layer Wednesday challenge hosted this time by the wonderful  Heather T. Both the flowers and the sentiment are from Stampendous ... maybe that's why they complement each other so well!
It's also for the Dynamic Duo celebratory challenge where any of the previous year's colour combos could be selected. I chose Primrose Petals plus my choice which is the greeny grey of the foliage. 
They have been coloured with Promarkers.

A package of goodies arrived from Paper Smooches this week and this lovely little flamingo was amongst the haul.
The border die which cut the choppy sea, was also part of my purchase.  I believe that the clouds are from a Dienamics die.
I'm submitting this to CAS on Sunday's Pastel Pretties challenge.
The final one for today uses this really cute ellie from SU's Patterned Occasions set. I masked the sentiment which is part of the stamp before inking as I didn't that three times over too. This card gains its inspiration from the Muse challenge where this card was the origin of my idea.
I used a few shades of SU purple ink and a scrap of Pink Petticoat DP from the drawer.
The sentiment is from SU Friendly Phrases.
As you can see I chose the theme of the three elephants in horizontal orientation from this sample card.
 

27 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous, Chrissie and so is the colour scheme.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! The blooms are really pretty and the flamingo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Chrissie especially that first one... ooh its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie, u are a master of CAS, I have known you through LIM challenge... ur cards are always beautiful. No card is less that the other. I love them and am going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR mojo had gone - really? I thought that only happened to crafting mortals like me!!! Fabby work Chrissie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so beautiful, love the flower border and I'm so glad that you reminded me that I have this beautiful stamp and it has not seen ink for a little while. Also those elephants are adorable! Thanks yet again for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, love the lilac flowers - my favourite colour - they are so pretty and the Elephant Tower is fun. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your border card ....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab OLW card - those flowers are so stunning! I also love your monochrome take on this week's Muse - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissie all wonderful cards. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the cards in the post but especially the little flamingo and clouds! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I @ CAS on Sunday you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards. Great job on all of them. I love the pairing of Primrose Petals with that lovely sage green - so pretty!! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came to see your OLW card, and was rewarded with so many gorgeous cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on the Muse card Chrissie-your little elephants are very cute :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chrissie, your first card is absolutely beautiful! You've inspired me! Hopefully I can put my ideas to cardstock sometime soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are adorable! Love the whimsical flowers and cute, cute elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad your crafting day went well - each of these is SO fun. I love the beautiful flowers and the teeny tiny flamingo looking to the sky is utterly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous cards as always Chrissie, I just adore the first one esp., what great stamping again :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely cards Chrissie. Those elephants are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Terrific use of the Muse inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such fun cards, Chrissie! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, these are all awesome Chrissie. I love your lilac elephants for the Muse card, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, your OLC is amazing, Chrissie ... then there's the cute little flamingo ... and finally the splendid monochrome elephants! Wow ... just wow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's so fun to see you in all these familiar challenges, Chrissy! I'd say your day was WAY productive with these three fantastic cards! Love the border card to pieces! I just order my first (few, ahem) PS stamps and can't wait to get them all inky. Your flamingo card is simply CASliciousness!!

    I actually came over from MUSE to tell you how adorable your ellie card is! A perfect CASE!!

    xo Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful. I like the way you stamped only a portion of the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie