Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hi Honey

A package of stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted arrived today and I couldn't wait to play with some of them.
Amongst my haul was this pack of hexagon stamps and the matching dies. I looked for a scrap of Designer paper to match with them and downloaded some from Pink Petticoat. I already had the PP bee image. River Rock ink from Stampin' Up matched the paper perfectly and so this card came into being.
As luck would have it the challenge at CASology this week is hexagons... so there you go, job done!
I'm off to my daughter's tomorrow to look after my grandson who has conjunctivitis and can't go to Nursery. I'll be staying over until Saturday, to babysit on Friday evening... good old Granny!

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I am loving this card Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, funny! Or should I say punny? Or honey? lol! This is sweet. OK I have to stop now. I really like the irregular shape you made with the hexes to frame the bee! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie, your card looks absolutely fab, love how you've used the hexagons. Great layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I like this, love the bee! and the hexagons look great.
    Suzi B
    ps I also love your male card in Craft Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Chrissie! I love the hexagons and the bee is super sweet!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you placed your hexagons and bumble bee...really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Chrissie, great inking again too, love the colours and image too.More granny sitting for me too, what would they do without us :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab take on the cue word, chrissie!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology... I hope your grandson is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chrissie, this is just absolutely sweet! I love that little bee and the perfect use of the hexagons...great honeycomb! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A BEE-utiful take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm popping in from CASology, Chrissie, where your sweet honey card stood out in the thumbnails! You are a superb granny and an inspiring card artist!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie