Friday 3 May 2013

Fusion #4

This is the challenge at Fusion this week.
I went with this paper which was free in a mag, which I thought in the same vein as that from Lesley's challenge and the sketch follows that from Jackie.
I used an embossing folder from Creative Expressions which I bought at Ally Pally. It is in fact A4 size and this is just a snippet from it. Having added the gems to the intersections there was no room for the SU sentiment, so this was added as an appendix on a Papermania die-cut and slipped under the horizontal band.
The flowers are from Sizzix Movers and Shapers Tattered Florals, with a punched centre.
Isn't it wonderful to see a little sun this week!
Would you believe it I've missed this deadline too... that's the second this week, I really should be more organised!

5 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card...love the simple design speaks volumes too hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Chrissie. You sound like me I have missed loads this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Great interpretation of the challenge. A perfect fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nailed, Chrissie! Bam! The DP is perfect and from a distance on the monitor it looks like a silken fabric flower. I adore how you gemmed your panel and then tagged your sentiment underneath! I'm putting this is my fave layouts! TSM!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie