Saturday 29 May 2021

Green birthday


I tried a different approach to colouring this die cut by Paper Rose. I use a couple of shades of green watercolour pencils to add random colour to the foliage then then spritzed some water in the air and wafted the die cuts through the mist a few times. It moved the colour just enough, I did add a little Wink of Stella on it afterwards but I was quite pleased with the overall result. I cut three die cuts and stacked them to add a little definition and couldn't resist adding a little spotty paper to comply with the parameters at Just Us Girls
I was lucky enough to have my submission for their last challenge chosen as the winner, which really thrilled me.
Since having a new laptop,  I have tried a few times to print some Pink Petticoat papers, only to have them print just down the edges of the paper rather than the whole sheet of paper. This paper is  from a different source and printed correctly. I can't image why the others didn't print properly, I was about to dig out my old lap top to see if I could still print correctly from that.
GREEN




 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the dots, perfect for this week's challenge! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Chrissie! Love the colouring of your die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie