Monday 25 January 2010

Funny Somethings!


This is one of those stamps that is a bit like Marmite... you either like it or loathe it! I kinda like it, in fact most mornings I feel exactly as she does! (The sentiment reads... 'Bring coffee and no-one gets hurt')
Stamp Something has the challenge this week of something to make you smile or 'Funny Somethings' and I immediately thought of this stamp. It is from Stamps Happen. The paper is Forever Friends and the embossing and die-cutting is from Cuttlebug.
Today I've been trying to catch up on a few commission cards and I still have a birthday card to make for my friend's birthday tomorrow. I think that it will be one of my DT cards for a future challenge on One Stop Crafts Challenge Blog. (but I'm not saying what the theme is!)
My daughter and granddaughter are both much better now, so I feel greatly relieved and I would like to thank everyone for their good wishes and kind thoughts!

9 comments:

  1. My kind of image and sentiment! Lovely card. Glad to hear about Daisy and her Mummy, quel relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sentiment on this and realy love that embossing you use in the background hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Chrissie! Love the cuttlebug embossing and cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie,
    What truly gorgeous cards!!! You are an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun & Fabulous!!! great job Chrissie!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card.
    I love the words: Bring me coffee and no one gets hurt!! wonderful it made me smile.
    Thank you so much for joining the fun at Stamp Something.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, a funny card indeed - it made be smile, as did your news of Libby and Daisy. So pleased to hear this. ikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment and although the stamp wouldn't be my choice, you have made it special :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Such a funny card. Thanks for joining us in the fun at Stamp Something.
    hugs,Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie