Saturday 2 January 2010

ABC Challenge, Cards & Things & Copic Creations


Happy New Year Everyone!
At last another card!
This super image from Mo's Digital Pencil is for the ABC Challenge K for Kissing and I have also incorporated the colours from Cards and Things Challenge, which this time around is Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue and Always Artichoke. I'm not sure how close the colours which I have used are, but I tried. Copic Creations this week require the colouring of 'fur'. This is my attempt... although shaded, it doesn't look particularly furry!
The image is coloured with Copics and the stripy paper is Pink Petticoat. The blue circle was heat embossed with a Hero Arts flower stamp. The leaves are from a Leonie EM punch.
We are gradually getting used to being just the two of us in the house and are missing Daisy our granddaughter enormously! We'll have to take a trip to Bath very soon I think!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet and adorable! I love it Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is adorable. Love your coloring. My grandson left yesterday. I miss him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats one pretty little card. :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for taking time to join the Copic Creations challenge and hope to see you in the next one too ;) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute !!! Thanks for playing along !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what a sweet card! Love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at the Copic Creations Challenge! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie