Sunday 24 January 2010

Pretty in Pink

A card for several challenges!It was great to get back home and find a little parcel waiting on the step for me. I had been looking everywhere for a Martha Stewart Flourish punch, which I had seen used on some fabulous cards yet couldn't find one for love nor money. I thought I was in luck, when my friend Gina pointed me in the direction of a website which indicated that they had one, only to receive a call from them later to say that in fact this was not the case.
However, the lovely lady at Hobby House where I had enquired previously rang me to say that she had found one, so I bought it tout de suite!
Here I used it for the frame of the Forever Friends image, which I coloured with my very favourite Copics. The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly as is the paper, and the tiny arrow die is from Cuttlebug.
The challenges it includes are
Simon Says - Punch it
Incy Wincy - Colour Me Wonderful (Favourite colouring medium - Copics)
Pile it On - Warm Wishes
Daring Cardmakers - What's the Point? (use an arrow)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Pretty in Pink

20 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Chrissie, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Chrissie, a really delightful card!! Lucky you to have tracked down that flourish punch - I can't find it for love nor money!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, beautiful baby card and that MS punch certainly is something special!

    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh good to use a new bit of stash immediately! lovely card too
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that MS punch before, but I can see why you *needed* it! I love your sweet cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Chrissie - this is beyond words! So gorgeous! Love the main image - you've colored it perfectly :) Love, love, love it!!! Great job and thanks for playing along with pile it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is gojus hun love the soft colurs on this beautiful thank you for joinging us at incy this week hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet card - Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious card! I love all the pink and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how gorgeous; I like the frame, really look forward to seeing your punch use; I'm the sort that looks at them and wonder why I'll need one - your blog is the sort that shows me why!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so super cute! Thanks for playing along with the Pile it on challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie,
    Sorry I haven't visited in a while. Beautiful cards as always. Great that you shared your crafting space too. It's funny how we all like to have a nose at other peoples craft areas...and spot all the stash and tools we share!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute !! You did an awesome job with all those challenges ! Thanks for playing along !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is DARLING!!! So cute and sweet! Glad you were able to find your punch!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, that’s so sweet!
    I love the colour and the delicate pattern on the paper.

    Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week.
    Sue
    x
    Enjoy playing with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable sweet card.
    thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Wow have you been a busy bee! Love your new cards, and this one is brill and well done on so many challenges. Is this your record? ikki

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet card and a great combo of challenges!
    Thanks for playing at PIO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie