Monday 4 January 2010

Cuddly Buddly Challenge


As some of you may know I am a 'Fabulously Crafty Friend' (designer) at Cuddly Buddly, an online craft shop and stamp producer. Each month they have a card challenge for their forum members and this is in fact the first time that I have participated in that challenge.
The image, (which I coloured with Copics) and papers are digi downloads from Cuddly Buddly. The sentiment is a CB rubber stamp mounted on Nesties. The tiny hearts are the scraps from a corner punch.
I came across the site when searching for a piece of craft equipment and they had SO much choice!!! DO check them out, postage is only £1!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Chrissie and your colouring is amazing.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the challenge this month Chrissie. Love it. Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty card.
    A x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie