One evening at my choir, I had requests for six Golden Wedding cards. In fact they were for just 4 couples but nevertheless, it quite an achievement for quite a few people.
This is the first of my cards. I just made up this fold, which is simply a double tent fold at the base with a single, larger tent fold stuck onto it. Easy peasy!
The die-cutting is from Spellbinder dies, apart from the numerals which are from Cuttlebug's Olivia alphabet. The embossing is from Cuttlebug folders.
I made the flowers from a Woodware punch and trimmed them with a few adhesive pearls.
The names were computer generated!
It's my DT contribution for One Stop Crafts challenge this week, which is More than one fold!
DO join us!