Saturday 22 January 2011

More than one fold

One evening at my choir, I had requests for six Golden Wedding cards. In fact they were for just 4 couples but nevertheless, it quite an achievement for quite a few people.
This is the first of my cards. I just made up this fold, which is simply a double tent fold at the base with a single, larger tent fold stuck onto it. Easy peasy!
The die-cutting is from Spellbinder dies, apart from the numerals which are from Cuttlebug's Olivia alphabet. The embossing is from Cuttlebug folders.
I made the flowers from a Woodware punch and trimmed them with a few adhesive pearls.
The names were computer generated!
It's my DT contribution for One Stop Crafts challenge this week, which is More than one fold!
DO join us!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Chrissie. I really love the design of this card. You have such lovely ideas and carry them off so beautifully.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful, just gorgeous :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW. Stunning and Breathtaking. The couple recieving this are going to be gobsmacked. There's no wonder you get so many commissions!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love those flowers
    Can;t wait to see the other

    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really looks stunning hun!! Love the fold, hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie