Monday 10 January 2011

Valentines

I thought I would try to be prepared for Valentine's Day this year and start making them for my Choir right now. Everyone seems to wait until the last minute to buy one and then I get rushed off my feet, so this year I thought I would try to get ahead of the game. This I hope will be the first of many.
Again I have used the 'kissing technique'  and think it makes a plain stamp much more interesting. I'll have to experiment with different background stamps to 'kiss the image'.
Hero Arts Heart stamp,
Stampabilities Manuscript stamp
Inca stamp Sentiment
There She Goes - TSG89 - Colour Challenge - Red, Black, Grey, Pink.
The Paper Players PP29 - Happy Valentines
One Stitch at a Time - Valentines

7 comments:

  1. Chrissie, this is clean and simple perfection. I love the color scheme, too! The focal point is perfectly placed and the little touch of grey ribbon just ties the whole card together. Just beautiful.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week. Happy New year
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card! Your focal point draws you in and the ribbon treatment is fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration and for playing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple beauty! My valentine buyers are the same. I typically make about 20 of them to have on hand and then take orders for special ones. You did a great job with our color challenge! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect clean and simple Valentine! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goes without saying Chrissie, I love it! Thanks for playing along with OSAAT this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Chrissie, clean simple and elegant. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie - a very classy, clean and simple Valentines card - love the "kissing" technique on the heart. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie