Saturday 8 January 2011

A card for a child

It was my turn to choose the challenge at One Stop Crafts Challenge this week and I decided to use this charming image from Robyn's Fetish, our sponsor this week, to make my card for the Card for a Child challenge.
The paper is also a digi download from the same source.
Once more it's a simple design, which I have used in many mutations over time. The border punch is Fiskars Upper Crest and is one of my favourites. I had quite a job to find it, but after scouring the internet, I was lucky enough to get one.
The tiny tag is from a Cuttlebug die.
Tonight there is a 'Come and Sing' concert at my choir. We will be doing Mozart's Requiem and my husband and I will be singing the bass and alto solo parts respectively. I might just have to have a glass of port before we start... it helps to lubricate the vocals!

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, I love everything about it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie - this is just so sweet. I love the soft colour palette you've used. Just added this challenge to my notebook - check back later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The image is so sweet:) Love your border punch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Chrissie, hope the Mozart goes down well tonight-and the port!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Chrissie
    Even though you have used a coloured image you have still kept your wonderful CAS style
    Perfect!

    m

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card - nice anmd simple and a lovely shade of blue. I love the image - well coloured (of course).

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie I love the feel of this card the choice of pale blue colours is perfect love Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie