Wednesday 5 January 2011

Baby Greetings

I bought these Stampin' Up stamps long ago on eBay, from the States I believe, and they were second hand at the time, but I don't think I've actually used this one before. I can't imagine why not as I love it!
There is a tall Christmas tree, a tall flower and this tall pram in the set together with a few tiny sentiments and shapes. I think they may just get an airing round about now.
One Layer Wednesday 35 - Use yellow
Alphabet challenge - I - Infants
Creative Inspirations - Something New (I haven't used the stamp or sentiment previously although they are rather dated)
Pile it on - Brand New
Sew Many Challenges - New things
Card Making Mamas - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - New Beginnings

20 comments:

  1. Chrissie, this IS adorable! Your placement is perfect and the yellow is so happy and cheerful! Thanks for playing the OLW...you were first this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chrissie, must take a closer look at SU! Fantastic card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love TALL! Sooo cute. The card is very sweet too.

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple yet beautiful card

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a really great stamp !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! What a lovely baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is simply stunning,beautiful,detail bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this set also--- never have used it! Not sure why since it makes a terrific card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - what a fun stamp for a quick card. that would be sooo handy and 'sellable'.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! One of the best of the OLC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your idea is so simple and just amazing. TYSVM for joining us at SMC and please be sure to come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Chrissie, love the tall pram! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very cute! Perfect stamp for a CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. a great stamp and perfect for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic card

    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Chrissie :-) The image is adorable, simple and stunning I just love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie