Thursday 20 January 2011

OLW 37

The challenge at One Layer Wednesday this time around is to use just sentiment stamps... no images!
I've had this sentiment for yonks and have never managed to get around to using it, but think it's literally fabulous! I believe it is a Heidi Swapp stamp.
I decided to add the age inside the card and make it visible by having an aperture made and embossed with a Nestie circle.
Looking through my supplies, it seems that these are my only numeral stamps they're from a See Dees set and are not quite what I would have chosen to go with the font of the sentiment, but as there was no other choice... that's it for now. I think I shall have to remedy that situation however.
OLW 37 SentimentS
Top Tip Tuesday - All Sentimental
Charisma Cardz - Magic Numbers

20 comments:

  1. You're right - that sentiment stamp is fabulous! I get so frustrated when I can't find just the right stamp for a project but then again it gives me an excuse for some crafty shopping... :) Looking forward to the launch of Less Is More - can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? This is Fabulous!!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card--love the punch-out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it IS fabulous!

    I thought for a minute you had done that with those letters stamps!

    LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  5. a striking card and so simple. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's brilliant!! "Fabulous" stamp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea - my HS stamps are in my 'scrapbook' section, so I don't think to use em on the cards - thanks for the jolt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your 'fabulous' stamp and great idea to use an aperture too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super awesome card. I will probably have to "borrow" this idea at some point!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the risk of being redundant...this card is FABULOUS! Love the circle cutout...very creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic CAS card! Thanks for playing with us this week at TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card
    thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing card - that sentiment is great.

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card! I love that bold FABULOUS stamp and the way you have the number peeking through the aperture!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this really is fabulous Chrissie. Everything you need in a stamp.

    Paula. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely card, fabulous design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this card! I've had this HS stamp forever, and haven't been able to figure out how to use it...but now I do! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. Gorgeous card. Grate work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie