Tuesday 25 January 2011

Emboss, emboss, emboss

I am now staying in Bath with my daughter, who is awaiting the arrival of her second child... her due date is Saturday. My husband has gone to stay with his brother who came out of hospital today following hip replacement surgery. As he lives on his own, he just may need a hand!
This is another of the 6 Golden Wedding cards I made recently. It was tricky thinking of different designs!
This one is my DT card for the embossing challenge at My Time to Craft! It's very simple, I used  an embossing folder from Papermania, a slider die from Spellbinders, with a computer generated sentiment, cut out with a Nestie and the numeral and hearts are from Cuttlebug's Babyface alphabet.
I wanted to use the gold ribbon, but it wasn't quite wide enough, so I mounted in on a slightly wider white organza one.
Now.. I wonder when this baby will make an apearance!

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you and your daughter for when the new baby decides to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautifully elegant card. I hope the baby arrives on time, otherwise I suggest a nice hot curry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Chrissie and a neat idea with the ribbon :) I hope your daughter delivers as planned and everything goes well for her. At least, so far, you've not stopped crafting! Regards, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting
    Fabulous card hunni

    Am waiting for baby new with baited breath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Chrissie. Hope baby puts in appearance very soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another beautiful Anniversary card Chrissie. to me, and possibly others, your blog is definately a source of inspiration.

    Fingers crossed all goes as well as expeted this coming weekend, and that Baby is a punctual one!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie