Tuesday 4 January 2011

Blog Award

I have just received this award from fellow blogger and ex-teamie  Anne, thanks so much Anne.

Digis with Attitude have some fabby images and this award comes along with a $5 Gift Certificate, if you complete the requirements.  
Here are the deets!
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog. 

Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.


SO now I need to tell you three things which make me different from anyone else.
  1. I own 8 etchings by Graham Clarke
  2. I could never keep a hula hoop spinning around my waist for more than about 2 seconds.
  3. My husband bought me a beautiful strand of pearls many years ago on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence.
Now to pass it on I'd like to give it to 
Lorraine - Coldwaters2

1 comment:

  1. WOW Chrissie

    Thank you very much for this blog award - I am very honoured to receive another award from you.

    BTW - you have a lovely romantic husband - what a lovely gesture with the pearls.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie