Tuesday 18 January 2011

Stampin' Up

I have always loved Stampin' Up products from the moment I first saw them, and then my bloggy friend Victoria became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and... Bingo, I had my source for SU products at the end of an email!
In fact I belong to one of Victoria's Stamping Clubs, whereby I buy a few things each month and one month in 10, I get to be the 'Virtual Hostess' and get some free goodies. I've also received a few bonus items from Victoria along the way... How cool is that!
There is a link to her blog on my sidebar, maybe you'd like to check it out. She is a prolific stamper and is full of great ideas. She can supply you with the products you need to try out some of her suggestions.
I can't wait for my parcel to arrive each month.
If you fancy being a Demonstrator yourself, or just to buy products... simply contact Victoria for details.
Thanks Victoria!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie

    I thought for a minute you'd become a Stampin' Up demonstrator!! I know Vicky - love her blog!

    Regards, Deborah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie