Saturday 22 January 2011

Another fancy fold


For the past few years I have been making cards for the son of a friend, the first of which was a congratulations card for obtaining his HGV licence. Each year since, I've made a birthday card for him with a truck on it!
This year she asked me to make cards for him from both her and her parents. So this is my card this year from his grandparents. I decided to go a little retro!
Fred She Said paper and  mounted on Spellbinders, minimal colouring and a little distressing and that's it!
Allsorts - Card for a Male
Creative Card Crew - For Men!

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card - clean, simple and I love the old truck! I'm sure he'll love it.

    And your Golden Wedding card is just wonderfu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O WOW fabulous card!
    that is a super image, which you have created a stunning effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely and very elegant
    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya hun
    oh gorgeous card,great image, fab design as always, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - this is brilliant. I love the fold - do you have the fold measurements please Chrissie... great distressing to add to the overall look and mounted on those spellbinders (which label is that)? I have the fancy tag one - and you've made me realise I don't use it enough (although used it on something yesterday)...

    Fab.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Mens card and love the freshness of the strip paper.
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, the style is fabulous and the image is great

    thanks so much for entering my male inspired challenge at Allsorts this week. Good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just amazing!! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie