Monday 24 January 2011

Couldn't resist another OLW

The challenge at One Layer Wednesday is to simply use sentiments... no images whatsoever!
I found these sentiments in one of my little drawers and couldn't resist another bash!
I embossed the front of the card with a Nestie and then placed the cling stamps into the embossed square. When I was happy with the position of the stamps I pressed an acrylic block onto them and then lifted it to ink up the stamps.
One press and it was done.
I can't actually find the link to add this card to OLW... but I hoped you'd like to see it anyway!
OLW 37 - SentimentS

14 comments:

  1. Such a simple but elegant card, you have such great ideas.
    Sandra xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a challenge and a half…..only one layer…are you sure?
    Well, you’ve done a fab job!

    I love visiting your blog Chrissie. There’s always something new to inspire me so I’ve decided to give you a well deserved ‘Stylish Blogger’ award.
    You can see the details over on
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Chrissie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just like the horseshoe crab, stylish classic and sucessful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crissie, I've just been trying to catch up on my blog reading and, as usual, I'm leaving your blog so inspired! I love this OL card. It's so perfectly stamped! The anniversary cards and baby cards are gorgeous as are your Valentines. I love the stitching and pretty bow! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie, this card is wonderful! I love that you've embossed a frame...it really makes the stamping shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really very stunning! The embossed square just enhances the sentiments & layout greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, so eyecatching :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant Chrissie - quite inspired! Love it!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea, so simple yet so elegant, I love it.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie