Saturday 26 February 2022

Little Rabbit


Recently I discovered a website in Germany, which makes the most adorable dies amongst other crafty things. Since my discovery, I have visited the site quite a few times and things just seemed to find their way into my basket. This dear little chap was a little thank you with one of my orders and I think he is the cutest thing. The site is called Charlie and Paulchen   and they do stock other brands besides their own. For this simple card I used a pot die from The Greetery and coloured it with Copic markers and gently added a little watercolour to the bunny.
It's for a couple of challenges.

 

8 comments:

  1. Sucha cute bunny and card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, this is the most adorable CAS card. Your colouring and design is fabulous. Thanks for joining us in our last challenge at WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. What a great CAS card. So pleased you have joined us Watercooler Wednesday for our final challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable bunny! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie... this wee bunny is adorable!! You know I am going to check out that German site the moment I finish writing this note. Thank you for sharing your source and for sharing at Just Us Girls this week. I always enjoy seeing your CAS designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little bunny peeking out at us! Thanks for the tip on the store! Thanks you also for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how sweet! That little bunny is adorable. Love your CAS card. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally love when items just fall into my shopping cart. LOL! This is super sweet. My CAS heart loves it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie