Monday 21 February 2022

JOY


I really love making Christmas cards as I know that they are one of the few designs that I make which I know will find a recipient! |For this one I began by using some snowflake embossing dies from Creative-depot and then adding the layered snowflake by Birch Press in gold, silver and twinkled white card. I simply cut out the word JOY from an alphabet set and added some tiny gems.
ABC Christmas C ~ Clean and Simple
Addicted to CAS  - Snowflake


Happy Little Stampers  Anything Goes with Dies







 

8 comments:

  1. Wow your card is stunning! Perfect for a man, very elegant! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at 52CCT. Good luck and stay safe, keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect, I love it. Haven't seen those embossing dies before xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful snowflake! The embossing behind is perfect for subtle interest - I didn't know you could get embossing dies! Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this especially the embedded snowflakes - never seen one before

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh c’est une magnifique création Christine, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Card, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! So elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll not hear me saying no to Birch Press. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your design Chrissie! The embossed snowflakes make a really subtle background for that elegant layered one. Thank you for coming to play at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie