At "Less is More" this week the challenge is to have a ONE layer card, with two of something on it!
Here are my efforts for this week.
I opened a drawer and spotted the stamp for this pair of Santa's boots and couldn't resist them. I clear embossed them after stamping to make them nice and shiny and added a little Flowersoft to the tops of them for the furry bits. The stamp is from Hero Arts, framed by an embossed, Dienamics pierced square.
Here are a couple of digi flowers from A Day for Daisies, which I combined and added a computer generated sentiment.
They were coloured with watercolour pencils and blended with a water brush.
The spatters are from Stampin' Up's Gorgeous Grunge set.
This last one is actually a one layer for the image, it's merely added to the front of the card to conceal the inks which bled through from the colouring. I could have left it as a card front, but it looks a little gross on the inside without doing this process.
The stamp is an old one which needs to be glued to the acrylic block, as it isn't self adhering. I'm afraid I don't know the make. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.
I've been busy this week finishing some stationery and bits and bobs for a wedding. Here is one of the table names, a place card and a card for one of the guests on each table who is being nominated to be the carver for his table.
The tall card is a menu.
I haven't stuck the table plan down yet, I want to make sure that the bride is happy with the orientation before I finally stick it!
I made a whole bunch of these bags , for the bride and groom to pop some favours in and place on the pillow of each guest. They are taking over the whole hotel! I think they're going to include some paracetamol!