Saturday 12 February 2022

Happy BIrthday

How could I not join in with this challenge at Less is More.... the challenge I created with Mandi 11 years ago! That's such a milestone in Blog challenge terms. Thanks SO much to the fabulous crafters who have continued the tradition since I stepped down... quite a few years ago now. 


This card is made mainly with dies by Charlie and Paulchen. The window was made from a large arched window die by Memory Box, but I shortened it and removed the arch by partially cutting from each end. It turned out to be just the right size for the roman blind die from C&P. I thought the dresser might come in handy for some baby cards and there are all sorts of other bits and bobs which go with this set.
Long may the CAS tradition continue at Less is More and thanks once more to those carrying it forward!

 

4 comments:

  1. It is indeed QUITE an achievement, well done to you, Mandi and those who followed on too.

    Your card is fab and in such tranquil colours too

    Happy Saturday to a fellow LIM-Ette

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful little room scene you have created with these dies. Very clever, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Chrissie, for your wonderful comment on my LIM BD card. This challenge is so special to me, as it really made me love CAS and hone my CAS skills, and I will always be thankful to you and Mandi for that. I love this card that you've made. I can smell the ocean air from the awesome white room in the beach house. the roman blind is just darling as are those tiny bows and the deco sitting on the dresser surface. So much wonderful detail is such a simple card. You are the queen. I love it. And it is always a joy to see your work, especially here at LIM. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card, loving all the details. Fabulous CAS card, but then I'd expect nothing less ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie