There's still time to join in with the watercolour challenge at CAS Mix up!
Here I used matching stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted. I added lots of Distress Oxide colours one by one to the stamps, using my stamping platform and cleaning my stamps between each addition! When I had finished, there was still evidence of the lines which the edge of the stamp pad had left so I lightly spritzed the images with water to diffuse the colours. I used a base of dry embossing from a Cuttlebug folder and added a tiny sentiment from Personal Impressions. I don't know if the small leaf had a matching die or not, but I couldn't find one, so I just fussy cut that one.