Sunday 5 September 2021

Peace on Earth


I found trying to get a decent picture of this stark white card really difficult. I tried different backdrops but just couldn't seem to get anything right. For now this will have to do!
I fancied making a white on white card and had a couple of challenges in mind.
Christmas 24  - Add some holly


Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes

I began with this sketch in mind, but deviated somewhat along the way|!|


The bauble was made with a freebie die plus a smaller circle die plus a Sizzix holly embossing folder. I began to emboss the horizontal element of the sketch but then got carried away and did the whole width of the front panel. I will quite understand if this is totally ineligible for the challenge!
I'm not sure where the holly die came from, that may well have been a freebie too!
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.
It's time to begin preparing Sunday lunch if we want to eat any time soon!




 

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch, Chrissie! I'm not very good with white on white, but you made a fantastic and very elegant card this way! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you made in white :-)) I like how you use our sketch!
    Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe carte Chrissie, merci de jouer avec nous chez Christmas 24 et 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie