Monday 13 September 2021

Formal Birthday


I entered a challenge some time ago and was asked if I would like to do a Guest Designer Spot, so this it the first of those occasions at Stamps, Fun = Creativity!

This week it's 
ANYTHING GOES

This card came about because I was asked to make a card for someone who is always very particular about his appearance and is always smartly dressed even at breakfast. I have made a dinner suit card once before and it was tricky trying to remember what I did! Basically I cut a couple of black rectangles and scored and folded and trimmed until I had the lapels. I cut a strip of double stitched white card for the button placket and used a die to cut the bow tie. The waste (holes) from a border die gave me the buttons.



 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie