Sunday 8 November 2020

Winter Cheers


Here is another card made with some of the items from my latest delivery from Simon Says Stamp. I love the products they sell, but the postage is quite steep to the UK... so I have to order quite a few items to make the postage cost worth it. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
Here I used the Memory Box Vintage Sled and added the thread from the MB needle and thread dies. That thread is a fabulous item and so useful for so many things... balloons, this sled, jingle bells, tendrils on wreaths, actual thread, the list goes on, I love it!
The sloping hillside die is from Poppy Stamps.
I recently came across this white card in my supplies, with a leather effect finish, I thought it looked quite good for the snow covered hill.
I love making Christmas cards and at the moment, they're the only sort that I know will get used imminently!
Tomorrow should have seen the commencement of the installation of a new kitchen. Lockdown and difficulties with suppliers has put paid to that. We have already experienced severe delays because of previous Covid 19 restrictions, but now we will have to wait until February before it's started.
At least we're OK which is probably far more important!
ABC Christmas - Winter Wonderland
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Craft Rocket - Christmas / Winter

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creation Chrissie - simple yet so effective. I also know what you mean about the Simon Says Stamp deliveries - I stand by what you said - you have to make the order worth it! ;) Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I'm loving the paper you used for this and that die and the sled. It all goes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your card, Chrissy. Such a simple design, which I love very much. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie