The other day I was looking at someone's blog and saw lots of Gelli prints which were simply beautiful, so I decided to dig out my Gelli plate and have a play. It was actually great fun and I got some interesting prints which as yet have not been added to any projects. Today however, I'm using not one of the prints, but a piece of card which I used to clean my brayer. I have several bits of card with random rollings on them and this one looked about what I was looking for, for the backdrop of these sprigs of foliage. I used alcohol inks for the first time on my Gelli.
The challenge at Less is More this time is to use More than one kind of foliage.
I just used a couple of die cuts in the same shade as the base of the card and in contrast to the backdrop!
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.
Well here we go again into another lockdown, what a good job we have crafting to keep us happy!
Take care and stay safe everyone!