Thursday 12 November 2020

Happy Birthday James


For the past few months, my daughter has been enduring radical extension and renovation work on her house. It will be amazing when it is finished,  but putting up with the mess, dust and general inconvenience is quite an ordeal. The whole situation has been eased enormously by the ministrations of her 'significant other', who has worked tirelessly, project managing and being a general dog's body during the build. SO when it came to deciding what image I would use for his upcoming birthday card... a house seemed the natural choice. These processes rarely go without a hitch, but they have overcome all obstacles to date and hopefully will continue to do so until completion.
I hope it won't be too much longer until they can enjoy the fruits of their labours! 
I spotted that  challenge #257 at Cardz 4 Guyz, was cards for an adult male. So I shall submit this there!
 

3 comments:

  1. How fun to build a house and sure the headaches to go with it. I love his card for James and the house and CAS style. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I love that cut out!! Thanks for playing along with our "adult guy birthday" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is so fun to see everyone's take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS challenge - love that birthday die cut.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie