Wednesday 25 November 2020

Merry Christmas


The challenge at Christmas Craft Creations this time is to make anything but a card!
My first thought was to make something that I knew I would have a use for... a bottle tag! 
I cut the tag (I think it was from MFT, but I have had it for a long time and may well now be discontinued) and stamped with a Memory Box Mistletoe stamp and heat embossed in gold. I used Distress Oxide inks as paints to colour the leaves and berries. I stamped a little Pumice Stone and Bundled Sage ink onto a glass mat (which I used as a palette) and using a water brush, layered the colour. When dry, I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to add dimension and shine. 
The sentiment is from the same Memory Box stamp set.
By today, our new kitchen should have been almost complete, but because of lockdown its installation has been postponed until February! At least I'll still have a kitchen for Christmas!
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful soft colors on the tag, especially against a green glass background! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie