Saturday 18 December 2010

Clean and Simple FTL 121

I'm not too pleased with the positioning of the elements on this card which uses Sketch 121 from Clean & Simple. The whole thing is too high, but once I had put on the first part with my mighty ATG gun there's no way I could move it anywhere. If I'd used a little glue from a glue stick over it I could have done a little manoeuvring, maybe I'll do another!
The one thing which I thought was a good idea was to use a piece of DST added to the back of a clear SU button and then a circle of DP making it into a co-ordinating embellishment!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how a cm can make us dislike something!
    i still think its fab and the recipient will love it!

    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it's great - love the vibrant red colour and how you've made the embellishment with the button. Super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right about those ATG guns Chrissie - good in one way, but a bit of a bugger if its wonky!!!

    Not sure about this sketch myself - I agree its too high, but you always do a good job out of anything presented to you.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie