Tuesday 14 December 2010

Around the World Tour

The theme this week at My Time to Craft is 'Around the World Tour', which should give you plenty of scope... it had me puzzled for a while however, as I wasn't sure how I was going to interpret it. Finally I  decided to use this freebie stamp from a past issue of  Craft Stamper magazine. I'm not sure what the message on it says, hence I haven't added a sentiment, so as not to conflict with whatever it says! (that's my excuse anyway)
It's coloured with Copics and the beautiful die-cut is from a Cuttlebug die. I don't use this particular one terribly often, but when I do I feel that it has great impact.
DO join in with the challenge, we'd love to see your creations!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I remember seeing an oriental card from you before.... I'd have done the arctic circle - and left a blank white page LOL

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still very busy Chrissie and ALL your cards are fab x I'm afraid I have ground to a halt and don't think I can do much more this year (sorry ) hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie