Thursday 28 October 2010

Non Crafty?

This was a real challenge!!
To use a digi image, but to add something to the card which is not considered to be a crafty item.
I wandered around the house looking at this and that and finally fell upon this old sim card, so I punched a hole in it to make it into a tag and added it to this clean and simple card.
The image is a bit of clip art and I made the sentiment on the computer in a font similar to those on mobile phones.
The challenge is from Digital Tuesday and really was a challenge for me!
I'm off to Bath very soon to look after my granddaughter for a couple of days, so no card making for me 'til Friday.

9 comments:

  1. Very clever!!! I love it. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingenious Chrissie!
    Card is FAB
    Enjoy your Granddaughter

    SAfe journey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired!!!Well done Chrissie. Did you get my message re thursday? Really sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow brilliant idea. Love creative cards like this one
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you clever thing - i love how you really think out of the box... not sure what i would have done.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Idea to use the sim card.
    Love the card!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at digital tuesday. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're brilliant!!! love this Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Chrissie, so clever to use the sim card with an appropriate sentiment ;-) Have fun with your granddaughter
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! How creative! Great idea! I love it! It was a tough challenge, wasn't it? Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie