Minimal or what!
The challenge at AAA cards is an INCHIE and only an INCHIE, so I tried to put a lot into a very little space.
To make the tile, I cut the square and coloured it with Barn Door Distress Oxide ink and spritzed with water. I then added a little Inka Gold, stamped a couple of times with a tiny script stamp in gold and then black, added a couple of tiny die cut holly leaves and then heat embossed about three times. After the final embossing and while the melted powder was still molten, I stamped another small round script stamp in Gold Brilliance ink, which left both an image and an impression.
I added a couple of tiny pearls for berries and it was done... mounted on a little foam tape to add just a touch of dimension!
I think this card would be OK for a chap too!