Monday 22 November 2021

Be Merry




Another week, another Guest Designer card for the challenge at Stamps & Fun = Creativity

You might guess from this card that the theme is SNOWFLAKES. I am quite partial to White on White cards, but the problem arises when it comes to trying to photograph them. I tried various backdrops, but couldn't seem to find anything to enhance the image. I hope you can see it! I triple stacked each snowflake and double stacked the sentiment. Each flake has a pearl in the centre.
TIME OUT Challenges
Simplicity is what I love!





 

4 comments:

  1. FAB make, I LOVE White on White - so elegant

    Happ Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, you can't beat white on white for style xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still, my heart! This is gorgeous, Chrissie. I love to see you in the gallery. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how very BEAUTIFUL! I love all the design elements...the linen paper, the stitched layers, and beautifully designed focal point! It is gorgeous!!!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie