Saturday 13 November 2021

Another Merry Christmas


This die by Alexandra Renke is called a snow globe but to me it looks more like a bell, so I added some thread and a bow to suspend it. The scene inside this time uses a freebie tree line die-cut and a couple of Memory Box deer. The sentiment is a new acquisition this week also from Memory Box. The embossed snowflakes in the background are from The Creative-Depot. 
I began by making this card all white but it looked decidedly lack lustre, mainly I think, because it is a very flat, matt finish cardstock, so I added the kraft layers to the deer and the Merry Christmas. 
I didn't really check the size of this sentiment die before I bought it and was a little surprised by how big it is, but I got it on sale so I'm happy and looking at it now I think it's rather splendid!
CAS Christmas - Christmas Critters



 

5 comments:

  1. Another GORGEOUS Christmas card, Chrissie! I love your snow globe/bell and how you created such a darling scene for it. I also love how you added the snowflakes, too...so subtle, yet so perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty scene inside your dome Chrissie! love the kraft and white colors and the beautiful snowflakes in the background! thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your white and kraft Christmas scene, Chrissie. Pretty snowglobe / bell. and love the dotty snowflake background. Very elegant card, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty snow globe with the deer and stag and I agree the sentiment looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute snowglobe and so glad you added the kraft, it is the perfect finishing touches for this sweet card! Clean and simple and divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie