Today I tried a different method of constructing the well for this shaker card. Instead of using foam tape I cut out several layers of scrap card with a circle aperture the same size as that in the snowflake die by Sara Signature dies. I stacked and adhered them to the acetate behind the snowflake panel. I tried this for a couple of reasons, 1) to prevent the occurrence of the sequins sticking to the edges of the foam tape and 2) to make it easier to surround the circle to make a well. (Using small dimensional pads to surround a circle is a real pain!)
The backdrop was brushed with some Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink and then splashed with water and dabbed dry to remove some of the colour. This wasn't quite enough, so I spritzed a splatter stamp with water and stamped with that then dabbed with paper towel to remove a little more colour.
The sentiment by Stamplorations was stacked 3 times.
V for Vocabulary