Recently I acquired some watercolor images which I think will be really useful for lots of occasions. I managed to find some free and some I purchased. I decided to do the under over technique here, I printed two images, one on the card front panel and another to die cut. After cutting the tag I superimposed one over the other after adding another tiny tag. (if looked at straight on the images do line up)
The embossing was done with a strip embossing folder which I believe was free with a mag some time ago. In order to avoid the telltale pressure lines from either side of the folder, I substituted a rubber mat for one of my cutting plates, I did have to add a shim to get just enough pressure, but the effect I wanted was achieved... no lines.
It's based on the sketch at AAA CARDS
Although a reversed the side of the focal point because of the angle of the foliage. No gnomes this time, but I may do another to include one!