Sunday 31 October 2021

Thanks so much


Recently I acquired some watercolor images which I think will be really useful for lots of occasions. I managed to find some free and some I purchased. I decided to do the under over technique here, I printed two images, one on the card front panel and another to die cut. After cutting the tag I superimposed one over the other after adding another tiny tag. (if looked at straight on the images do line up)
The embossing was done with a strip embossing folder which I believe was free with a mag some time ago. In order to avoid the telltale pressure lines from either side of the folder, I substituted a rubber mat for one of my cutting plates, I did have to add a shim to get just enough pressure, but the effect I wanted was achieved... no lines.
It's based on the sketch at AAA CARDS
 

Although a reversed the side of the focal point because of the angle of the foliage. No gnomes this time, but I may do another to include one!




 

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Love all the white! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, that's a very clever technique. I am going to have to try it I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the nearly all white design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, Chrissy! I love your style! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie