Monday 11 October 2021

Hello


It's time for yet another Guest Designer appearance at Stamp & Fun = Creativity and the theme this time is to use your favourite stamp.
This is a tricky thing for me to do. as I have a lot of favourites, but Penny Black's chickens are some of my all time favourites. This one called Totally Excited is just priceless!
I die cut a Sizzix background redolent of chicken wire and placed the chicken as though she was  fluttering out to greet us... hence the sentiment.
There must be lots of you who have a really favourite stamp, so why not join in the fun?
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for sharing your talent! Love this. Wish I had your creative talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful chicken, love that background die too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie