Here I combined a few challenges.
I made a stencil from a die using vellum and then inked through it onto black card and embossed in gold. I found an odd snippet of manuscript card in my left over card drawers and so utilised the sketch from Fab Friday... I had to alter the positioning a little because of a) the tiny back sentiment strip and b) the position of the staves on the manuscript die cut. I hope this is permissible. I would have liked to use the sketch exactly, so I may do another card for that.
My son and family should have been flying to friends in the States for a skiing break in Maine today, but their host found himself in quarantine (with flu like symptoms) and so they have had to cancel and remain home... not very happy bunnies! Not very happy for their friend either!
Embossing & Gold