Saturday 21 March 2020

Daisy


I hope everyone is OK and not running short of essential supplies. We have managed one week of our own company and are still smiling! I had a long chat with my neighbour yesterday on WhatsApp, we were just checking that all was well with each other! Now that the better weather is approaching hopefully we'll be able to chat over the garden fence!
Here's a little flower to cheer the day, I think that the backdrop almost looks like a field of flowers... with a little imagination!!
The background is in fact a print from acrylic paints off my Gelli Plate. Whilst I was making a mess I took a load of prints in various guises, which will doubtless be appearing from time to time in future.
The flower I believe is a Simon Says Stamp die cut, then cut with a Framelit and then added to an embellished square cut with a Pink Fresh die.
CAS Mix Up - Acrylic Paints

I did begin by adding a stamped sentiment from Sugar Pea Designs
...but I didn't like the way it didn't lie flat... I should have either glued it directly onto the card or reinforced the tag with extra layers, anyway it had to go! Fortunately it left no mark!



Addicted to CAS - Circle


4 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Fresh, happy, clean & simple and totally elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's stunning Chrissie... I love the acrylic BG and the serenity this card evokes... Thanks so much for playing along at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is gorgeous and I think it does look like a field of flowers :) I love that you chose such a delicate white bloom and a stitched border for your design...another stunning work of art, Chrissie!
    Stay safe and well ~ Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make magnificent CAS cards. This one is no exception. I love the all white around that very special acrylic background, truly refreshing. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie