Monday 9 March 2020

A bit more luck


Going through my supply of dies, I came across this little trio of shamrocks, which I believe are by Alexandra Renke. I keep my dies on A4 magnetic sheets in theme boxes, so all the packaging is stored away in a separate container which is simply stuffed. I really should employ a definite means of identification for my dies. I write on the back of some with a Sharpie if they are large enough! The ones I use frequently I can remember, but for some it's a question of rummaging through the packaging box or looking them up on the internet. 
I coloured the die cuts with AquaTints and a squidge of water. The background I sprayed with a diffuser. My granddaughter was asking what the tool was and so I let her have a blow!
The base card is quite similar in texture to watercolour paper which is why I used it for this card, however as it is so bumpy it's sometimes difficult to get a good impression from stamping, so I ran the piece of card through the Big Shot prior to stamping, to flatten it a little and so make  stamping the sentiment, which is from Clearly Besotted, a little more effective.

My mojo has taken a bit of a battering recently... I have started on so many projects, only to have them end up in the bin as they didn't turn out as I had hoped. Hey ho, I'll press on in the hope that sometime soon, something will work out as I envisaged. 

4 comments:

  1. I just love your tiny shamrocks with their single shiny gem on each Chrissie - a beautiful card for the CAS Watercolor challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shamrocks are adorable and I love the spray from your diffuser. Such a beautiful CAS design, Chrissie. Your mojo was working for this card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cas…
    Thanks so much for joining us at the CAS Watercolour Challenge!
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these awesome card! Hard to believe your mojo is battered as I have never seen any of your cards that I didn't love immediately! You always have the best designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie