Going through my supply of dies, I came across this little trio of shamrocks, which I believe are by Alexandra Renke. I keep my dies on A4 magnetic sheets in theme boxes, so all the packaging is stored away in a separate container which is simply stuffed. I really should employ a definite means of identification for my dies. I write on the back of some with a Sharpie if they are large enough! The ones I use frequently I can remember, but for some it's a question of rummaging through the packaging box or looking them up on the internet.
I coloured the die cuts with AquaTints and a squidge of water. The background I sprayed with a diffuser. My granddaughter was asking what the tool was and so I let her have a blow!
The base card is quite similar in texture to watercolour paper which is why I used it for this card, however as it is so bumpy it's sometimes difficult to get a good impression from stamping, so I ran the piece of card through the Big Shot prior to stamping, to flatten it a little and so make stamping the sentiment, which is from Clearly Besotted, a little more effective.
My mojo has taken a bit of a battering recently... I have started on so many projects, only to have them end up in the bin as they didn't turn out as I had hoped. Hey ho, I'll press on in the hope that sometime soon, something will work out as I envisaged.