Thursday 19 March 2020

Christmas Spirit


The challenge at Christmas Kickstart this time is 
Christmas Cheer AKA Alcohol!
I love the images from Bugaboo and having coloured this one I wondered what sentiment I should add, I thought that this one seemed somewhat appropriate!
When making computer generated sentiments, I try to match the weight of the font to the line of the image and the character of the subject matter. Here I used  Mahoni Free. I set my computer to see the page at 105% which makes the image I see on screen, the same size as a sheet of A4  (the size card I cut my card bases from). SO having coloured and cut out my image, I can hold it up against the screen of my computer and see if I like the placement and move the text around in text boxes to fit. All very technical ... NOT! But it works.
Stay well everyone!

4 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I last visited your blog. You made some incredibly beautiful cards!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect marriage of image and type face, Chrissie! Always love a Stella. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, always great to have you join the fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips on how you match your font to the image. Love your image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran across this adorable card and love the Stella image. I would love to get the image but am having a hard time finding it. Could/Would you direct me to a website where I can purchase this adorable image?

    Thanks, LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie