Saturday 30 November 2013

Shaped card!

Here is a little scottie dog cut with my Silhouette. I got the file from somewhere on the Internet and then somehow managed to convert it to a Silhouette file, more by luck than judgement. I don't think it's absolutely perfect but I'm gradually getting used to understanding more about the machine!
The coat was made with die cuts.
Paper Players have the challenge for a shaped card this time! I think this fits the bill!

PS Missed the deadline... what a plonker!

9 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous - how clever! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Thanks for the link to Birds! I found the box I have been looking for~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I love your Scottie dog he's adorable , his little coat is gorgeous. Ive had my Silhouette for three years now and am still learning so I wouldn't worry I think you did a fabulous job.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Chrissie! Hopefully I will get to enter the challenge this week! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my 'Less is more' challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a cute little doggie card Chrissie, I just adore it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super shaped card Chrissie, love the crisp look of it.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scottie dog is so cute in his blue gingham coat! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie